If you are a Vilokan employee, you can find information on how we manage your personal data in our document base.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Vilokan AB is the data controller in relation to personal data processed within the company and by our data processors.
Where is your personal data stored?
Personal data that we process about you is stored within the European Union. All processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable legislation.
What type of personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data needed to provide our customers with the services and products they require. The personal data we process mainly consists of contact information such as name, phone number and address.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To process our customer orders.
• To send you notices on delivery status.
• To contact you in case of problems with the delivery of your goods, or to comply with our warranty commitment. • To answer your questions.
• To send you surveys offering you an opportunity to influence the service and quality we offer.
• To send information or offers and advertisements.
We will save your data for as long as required to fulfil the above purposes or as long as we have an obligation according to law to do so. Your personal data will then be erased.
You have a right, at any time, to request information on the personal data we have about you. If your personal data are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you may request that we rectify or erase the data. We cannot erase your data if there is a statutory storage requirement, such as accounting rules, or where there are other legitimate reasons why the data must be saved.